14th International Conference on
Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence [ URAI 2017 ]
June 28 - July 1, 2017 /
Maison Glad Jeju, Jeju, Korea
~ May 22, 2017
After May 22, 2017
- Note 1: The member registration fee is for the member of KROS, IEEE, CIMTME, RSJ, and RST.
- Note 2: In principle, one registration can cover one paper only. At least one of the authors must make a full registration by the final paper submission deadline (May 22, 2017 ) in order to be included in the URAI 2017 Proceedings.
- Note 3: For authors or presenters of two papers, there is an extra paper charge of USD 250 per paper apart from the full registration.
- Note 4: A student is defined as a full-time student, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution.
- Note 5: Conference exchange rate is USD 1 = KRW 1,000.
Registration Fee includes
- Access to all sessions
- Break refreshments
- Proceeding and Final Program Book
Methods of Payments
(1) Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, and Union Pay card are only acceptable.
(2) Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account specified. Sender's name MUST BE identical with the registrant's name.
- All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
- Bank : WOORIBANK(Tongyouido Br.)
- Bank Address : Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido-dong 61-3, Korea
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Account Number : 1005-801-133615
- Account Holder : Korea Robotics Society
Registration fees will be refunded with a cancellation fee of a US$50 processing fee, if written notification is received before June 1, 2017. No refunds will be made after June 1, 2017. No refunds are given for no-shows.
Go to top